Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Waiting Impatiently to Join the Ravelry Addiction

  • You signed up on December 8, 2007
  • You are #67886 on the list.
  • 1949 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 4629 people are behind you in line.
  • 89% of the list has been invited so far
It's a bad sign that I am not even on the site yet and I am obsessed. I understand that checking my status on the waiting list is not going to make them invite me any faster but I waaaaaaaaaannnnnnt my membership!! ::whine, pout, gnaw on my crochet hooks:: Did I mention I am bad at waiting for things? ::pets her turquoise wool:: It's true, I'm a little impatient and neurotic at times. ::eye twitch::

Ok, I'm better now, really. Anyways, if anyone hasn't checked out ravelry.com...run, don't walk to get on the waiting list, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment