Monday, June 29, 2009

First Sales!

Just a quick blog to say thanks to CoggieTM of The High Fiber Diet podcast for being my first sale and for the shout-out on the show. Her and Bams are hilarious and you should give them a listen! 

Since I was mailing her order I finally got a chance to send out the thank-you skein of handspun BFL to her that I spun up after she taught me to knit my very first socks and sent me STR yarn and DPN's! Sorry it took me so long Coggie, but I hope you enjoy it!

Also thanks to a Plurk friend of mine and fellow Etsy seller, Kimber of Palm Valley Fiber for being my second Etsy sale!!

I'm in the process of ordering more undyed roving and new colorways should be up in the store soon.

In non-business news I finished Heather's socks an hour before her birthday dinner and I am currently scoping out a new sock pattern to cast on. Also my parents are coming for a visit this week and I'm very excited to see them! Other than that it's just been very busy at work since we're coming into the summer season!

No comments:

Post a Comment