Thursday, June 25, 2009

Llady Llama Fiber Co!!!!


The Big News reveal!!
I now am the sole proprietor of Llady Llama Fiber Co. My company sells handpainted roving, yarn, knitting and spinning accessories. I am selling on etsy here and I'm going to be selling at local craft and fiber fairs.

Right now the shop only contains handpainted roving but I'll be adding more products soon.

This is what I've been pouring my heart and soul into for the last 6 months and I am loving it!

I'll be making blog posts when I update my etsy shop and blog readers will be the first to see new colorways and products plus you'll be eligible for special unannounced discounts!

I'll be blogging on a much more frequent basis and I'm still going to keep the blog a mixture of personal, crafting and business-related content.

Congratulations to Hattie who first correctly guessed the Big News! She received a 20% off discount as her reward!

Megan also guessed correctly and I have a runner-up reward for her if she e-mails me at LladyLlamaFiberCo@gmail.com about it!

Also thanks to my wonderful girlfriend Rachel who is a freelance illustrator. I commissioned her to design my logo and I'm thrilled with it!! 
She took my specifications and brought Elli my Spokesllama to life!
 

1 comment: